Hey Joe, I got it and will follow up off list. Hate to say it, but I'm also
not surprised: you're not the only one waiting on a reply :)

I think Riv should do another round of these :) I wonder if lead times and
factory capacity are back to where they can do a special order if 10 or 20
people commit to buy them.