I rode Nitto Noodle bars and Jack Brown Blues for tires.  I'd been
planning to put on a faster tire per the suggestions to my "Speed Up
My Sam" post but I didn't get around to it.  I have the top of the
stem about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch above the saddle height and the bars
angled so the "ramp" down to the brake hoods is almost perfectly
level.  I can ride in the drops, on the hoods, on the "ramp" or the
top of the bar with equal ease.