Slin,

I hope you get one of those bikes because you’re right - they may not be available for a long, long time. The 55s are already gone and only a few of the 50s remain. I used a Betty Foy (the Platypus predecessor) to pull my son with both a bike trailer and later, a tag-along and it did great. Not sure how tall you are but maybe you could ride that Platypus from time to time!