Hi Masa,

Funny I was thinking of this the other day... What if I could keep just one
of my Riv bikes?

I would have to go with the first generation, grey/red 62cm Waterford
Hunquapillar.  Day night, rain shine, commuting, long multi-day tours or
grocery runs... Always comfortable, reliable, and fun!  Has more miles on
it than any other in my fleet

After that I'd have to say my first gen, Toyo AHH.  This is my winter road
bike, with fenders, Schmidt generator light and French-style handlebar bag
on the Mark's rack with a VO decaleur.  Ready for all conditions, but for
light loads on long day rides.

Others in the fleet (yeah, I know, I've got a condition here...).  I build
this up over 30 years, but what can I say?  I like Grant's bikes!

63 cm Romulus with Gran Comp centerpull brakes, no racks, 38c tires.  My
summer road bike that's also great on dirt roads
64cm Quickbeam with Bertoud steel fenders, with a Sturmey Archer S3X hub.
My commuter of many years but less practical now that I live in super hilly
area in Napa
Size XL Susie/Wolbis with a fillet faceplate Nitto stem and Tosco
extra-wide bars. My off road "klunker" but also great on the super steep,
beat-up roads in my area
Size M orange Hubbuhubbuh. The.Best.Tandem.Ever
59cm orange XO1 with a looong Nitto MTB stem from the 80's and Albatross
bars (my stepson has it now). Always was a little small for me, but got
ridden tons back in the day

I love seeing all the photos from BlueLug, RivSoc, and all the Japanese Riv
enthusiasts on IG!  Makes the world feel a lot smaller!

Cheers,

-br