OK,
Apparently not clear at all.

to be specific I am looking for the white industries two cogged BMX
freewheel. Colloquially this is a dingle freewheel, brand name as
steve points out, it is not.  So yes, Coastie white industrys dos eno
freewheel like the one riv sells. Sorry for the confusion:
http://www.rivbike.com/products/show/white-industries-freewheel/13-082
I would like not to double my investment in a dumb project by buying a
new one to try out.  It involves running my big dummy on single speed
hubs as a six speed with three cogs up front for a while, just to see.
see?

Tarik

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Frederick, Steve
<frede...@mail.lib.msu.edu> wrote:
> Well, I'm a bit confused--White Industries makes a double freewheel the Dos
> Eno and Surly makes a double fixed gear cog called the dingle.  Tarik, are
> you looking for a coastie or a fixie?
> I'm using a Dos Eno freewheel on the Quickbeam and it's a keeper, but I have
> a Surly dingle fixed cog I'd part with.
> Steve

Tarik Saleh
tas at tariksaleh dot com