That's a really cool bit, yet it's a lot to spend just to be different and
stylish.
What's the functional benefit to investing in one?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 10:25 AM, James M<mcgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pretty cool - but another $250 for the shift lever.  Still great to see
components like this being made!

On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 10:57:26 AM UTC-5 Marty Gierke, Stewartstown PA