long shot, I'm sure, but the Gus/Susie bottom bracket/crank discussion and
some re-organizing of my own has revealed some parts excess of my own so in
the event any Gus or Susie owners may be considering some parts-bin kind of
builds potentially with older Shimano Octalink v2 MTB cranks and just
lacking a 73mm BB I have one to offer.  You'd only be on your own with
crank bolts as none here to offer, unfortunately.

This was a take-off from a too small, hand-me-down MTB and I pulled the
Deore LX cranks for a different build with 68mm shell and just used a new
BB rather than shim the existing 73mm cups.  These cranks are now moving to
another hand-me-down build and no need to keep the 73mm BB around.  Looks
like they can still be found new for around $30-$40 and being used with
unknown mileage say $15 shipped?

I'd also have some 104/64bcd rings if any other interest:
22/32/44t 9spd triple were the originals.  The 22t has not yet revealed
itself but the 32t and 44t have.  Used but not abused (the cranks were
replacements at some point and not the stock drivetrain... just not sure
when they were added or stopped being used before I obtained the bike for
tinkering.)

Also available is an installed for fit but never really used 64bcd 32t
SRAM/Truvativ ring I picked up not so long ago for a potential double
road/gravel-ish kind of conversion with the original 44t outer as middle.
This particular inner 32t ring is apparently a 10sp ring meant to pair with
a specific SRAM/Truvativ 48mm middle position 104bcd ring... this was all
before I came to realize the middle and outer 4-bolt rings are not as
interchangeable as 110bcd 5-bolt rings but still thought I'd eventually do
some filing on the outer 44t to complete my project until the current build
came along for family with my existing 1x conversion so these rings are no
longer needed.

$30 shipped for all? Also open to trade offers.

Brian Cole
Lawrence NJ