I think I've finally gotten my bikepacking setup dialed in on my Gus, and
thought I'd share. My previous efforts were a bit slapdash, but I'm
planning on a couple of overnighters down in Florida this winter and want
to take Gus with me. After all, that's what I bought this bike for (I
replaced my old Surly Troll with this Gus for off-road bikepacking).

8.5 lbs in the rear, and 5.5 lbs up front. I haven't factored in food and
clothing, but this is my typical weight distribution.

All bags are supported; the rear BxB Goldback is secured to my saddle via a
Carradice Bagman QR, and is primarily supported by the R14. The front Fab's
Chest is supported by my makeshift "Pec Deck", which also conveniently
holds my Edelux. I'm also currently working with Andy Schmidt from Lord's
Luggage in Portland to design a prototype frame bag for the space behind
the seat tube on Gus and Susies - more to come on that early next year!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rGKnL3BhiXeUeZGp6