Thanks, Leah, for the heads up for the long legged of us who happen to be
non-facebook-users!  That is certainly Will’s Mega Roscoe MTN Mixte and I
think made in the single digits (I guess all sizes of the Roscoe Mixte were
down in single digits but can’t remember.). This size MTN Mixte was based
on forks for designed but never built 64 or maybe 66cm Hunqapillars (I
forget the exact size but it was bigger than the biggest made 62cm Hunq.)

If this were frame only and local I would definitely need to consider make
physical and financial space to pursue it.  I strongly prefer the
aesthetics of this model vs. the Clem L for some reason.  It’s somewhat
hard to explain, because I’m not opposed to the curved L in any way and
even really like the Gus/Susie top tube curves… I think it’s more how the
Roscoe’s straight, nearly parallel tubes kind of resemble a Raleigh Sports
three speed step through.

I was on the fence for a bit between this model and the Clem H once I
caught wind of their imminent release. Without the finances for both, I
opted for the value and certainty of the 65cm Clem complete, which was
released first and in greater numbers, although still limited in the XL
size for the discontinued H type.  I’d eventually come to completely miss
the initial announcement of the Roscoe presale until after they (XL) were
all accounted for anyway so it kind of worked out for the best that I went
for the Clem when the opportunity came as there.  I always thought I’d
still try to snag one of these Roscoes if they ever became available on the
second hand market but would definitely need to be frame/fork for me to
even make it work and still retain the Clem.

Looks like a really nice build and hope that for whoever ends up grabbing
it, it puts a huge smile on their face every time the get in the saddle!

Brian
Lawrenceville NJ