Those 2 Orange Rams make me nostalgic for my blue one from some 10 years
ago; yes a very nice bike for aimless afternoon rides and with just enough
room for 32s and fenders. I rode mine with 1.35" Kojaks; it would have been
transformed with extralight RH tires. Actually, it *was* transformed with
Paris Roubaix open tubulars. Please (both of you) show more photos and
describe the feel of the bike after you ride it more.

Also, I'll be interested to hear more of others' opinions on the Ram (and
Roadeo, Roadini, RoadUno, Quickbeam, Simpleone, Road Standard, and Longlow)
versus Legolas.