Small blems on an orange Rambouillet may be cosmetically reduced from
attracting attention using nail enamel in a good color match. As others
have said, the pearlescent orange finish was a three layer build to achieve
the result and is a harrowing repair to execute with continuity to the
surrounding original finish.

That complexity of finish is why my Ram and its beausavage (when things get
beyond Grant's "beausage") has not been renewed and the sum quoted to do so
by JB and others was put toward a new frame and fork.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh
(where the 30-40 mph wind gusts and temperature drop just happened like a
switch was thrown)