I'm going to repost my Rosco due to technical issues the first try.

Hi Folks,

I'm reluctantly parting with my latest acquisition, a 60 cm Rosco Platy-
in purple!
I find it to be a more forgiving, compliant, and spritely ride than the Gus
& Suzie, and if it had a greater stack height it would be my perfect all
arounder, but the combination of my too tall pbh (99cm) and needing
handlebars up higher still just doesn't work here.

Having owned/own a slew of Rivs, this would be my candidate for 'the one to
rule them all'. An incredibly versatile, capable, and of course, being a
Riv, fun.

--$1475 for complete bike. I have many parts that can be swapped out such
as a Brooks B67 saddle, Albatross bars, etc it interested.

Please follow the link for pictures:
https://blacksburg.craigslist.org/bik/d/blacksburg-rivendell-rosco-platty-60-cm/7571278692.html

Shipping or delivery between DC and Atlanta possible

***Please message me with your questions, inquiries, etc.***

Thanks!
Al in VA