2023 is the year of simplicity and cleaning out the unnecessaries. Here's
my first cut, prices are net to me and don't include shipping. I'll ship
using Pirateship.

1) Riv MUSA Pants in Coyote Size Medium - $75
--I bought these and just don't like the fit compared to the earlier
Bik-R-Slakz that I have. I wore these about a half dozen times total.

2) Bar End Shifter Lot - $50
--These are the unused bar ends not destined for a project. There's two
left shifters that function just fine. The 9 speed right shifter has broken
internals and is essentially there for parts. There's also a single suntour
bar end that functions fine, but needs the expanding bolt from one of the
others.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uz2uvZVcSToCYNa69

PM off-list