on 5/18/10 7:44 PM, cyclotourist at cyclotour...@gmail.com wrote:
> At work I view the postings on the Google Groups RBW page
> <http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch> , and multiple conversations
> are being truncated or marked "conversation unavailable."  Has anyone else
> been noticing this?

> I get home and all the conversations are there in gmail.  (stupid employer
> blocks web-based email, thanks for asking).

> Is it me or is it google?

It seems that the Internets may be angry today.  It's been spotty in the
Googleverse for me.  This seems to occur periodically - don't know if it's
tidal or some other migration of in the servers.

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi