Happy Friday the 13th.

You have been holding on to your Waterford-made Atlantis, thinking you
might one day sell it. I have been lamenting my failure to buy one for
fifteen years. Shall we make a deal?

I'm looking for a 59 cm 650B Atlantis (as listed in the ca. 2016 RBW
geometry chart). I'd prefer a complete bike, but a frameset or rolling
chassis would work too.

If no one has a 59 they're willing to sell (or has one at all; I don't
think I've ever seen one posted here), then I would also be interested in a
58 (700C) Atlantis.

Answers to some anticipated questions:

   - Yes, the newly-re-available Crust Nor'Easter would function similarly.
   I want an Atlantis, though, to redress various grievances (mostly against
   myself).
   - No, I'm not interested in a newer MIT Atlantis. For the intended uses
   I prefer a more traditional touring-bike chainstay length and
   downtube-shifter bosses.
   - No, I'd rather have Waterford model than a Toyo. From what I've seen,
   the Toyos had neither a third set of bottle-cage bosses under the downtube
   nor lowrider bosses on the fork legs, both of which I use.

Thank you.

--
Bob