To fully clean and purge all residual nuances for this discussion of the
bestPaul brakes for one's bike: Question: What are the several options for
long-pull road levers? Long ago it was Tektro and Cane Creek long-pull road
levers, and I used both, but that was circa 2012 when I first built my
first edition Fargo. Have any other long pull drop bar levers appeared in
the last decade? Context: I'd really love to use V brakes on my 2020
Matthews, but I would hate to give up my 7410-era DA levers. So I wonder if
anyone makes long-pull drop bar levers more like the DAs and less like the
CC and Tektros -- which I think were the same brake under different logos?
Don't want Travel Agents or similar.

I expect that in 2023 we have the same options, CC and Tektro, only.