Just received them today and made my initial marks/measurements with
Sharpie and blue painter’s tape. I aim to drill tomorrow and the day after.
I’d rather take my time than make a mistake and need to start all over. As
of now, the Flat 65 looks like it needs to be slightly tweaked at the
kickstand plate in the rear and at the fork to fit. I may reassess and
change fenders and tires. TBD.