Good Evening folks. These levers came on my Clem new - installed Paul
levers shortly thereafter. The Oxford is also "as new" - a failed attempt
to make an uncomfortable (non Riv) bike comfortable. It helped, but then I
got my Clem with Bosco - end of story.:)
Its actually a very nice handlebar similar I think to an Albatross.
Handlebar - $60.00 shipped?
Brake Levers - $25.00 shipped?
OBO on both
Pics to follow in comment.