> On Jan 30, 2023, at 8:22 AM, Takashi <lachrymae...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ted, now THAT's a winter ride foto! That white road looks like inviting the
> cyclist to ride as far as possible.
Unfortunately, it was just a short trail … and I’m sure the skiers were happy
for me not to be on it much. We received another 15cm of snow after that, so I
think my tracks were covered.

> Matti, oh, another happy new Sam rider! That green color, along with shiny
> fenders and a classy front bag, looks great.
> Enjoy many miles on it!

Agreed! I have a green Sam being built up in Los Angeles for me, and as much as
I enjoy winter riding, I’m looking forward to getting to LA in March and
enjoying my new Sam in some warmer weather :-)

> We had some snowfall last night and today:
Wow, such a beautiful valley!  The snow bank your bike is in makes me think of
the biggest problem I have with winter riding, which is that the roads get a
lot narrower so the cars get closer.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI USA