Ended up selling the wheelset separately, so I swapped in the original
Deore/Velocity wheels. Selling the bike now for $1800. Located in Vienna,
VA 22180.

Updated photos here:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOVIyFuJdgstjhTMgrof84orvmi0Jcb2Z7kb2f8l4gSN3qymaSAVN4PJMGl-n69fQ?key=WVVvaGZKNkRFYUtUYnRQMUIxRC1ZbERNamlWNlR3

Sean in Vienna, VA.