Your reply is crap beginning with you didn't even read the whole thread
before spewing said crap. I put a little more work into the chainring
before packing and told Marty he might want to soak it in degreaser before
mounting. The reality is I didn't expect it to sell at all and was
surprised it went so quick. Once I have someone's money I try to ship right
away, which meant sending before hitting the store for degreaser. The buyer
is happy and you're a...I have people in my life that would prefer I watch
my language so we're done here.