Hi Bob,

Because everyone's different, this will be a trial and error process, but
in my opinion the Ahearne + Map handlebar
<https://www.ahearnecycles.com/shop/ahearnemap-handlebar> is a great
starting point. From there, you can decide whether you need more or less
sweep, or any rise. Regarding stem length, as long as you don't have
anything too extreme (< 70mm, or > 130mm), I'd start by using whatever stem
is on the bike right now and play from there.

Swept-back bars are great! They introduce another way of riding a bike.