I'm swapping out the drivetrain on the Ram I picked up a few months back
and have these extra for sale.

1) TA Specialites Zephyr Triple Crankset 172.5 - $250
--The 48 and 36 rings are 110 bcd and the 28 ring is 74 bcd. This also have
a smaller spider with a 56 bcd. Still quite shiny, I didn't get to taking
these apart and cleaning them thoroughly.

2) Ultegra 6500 9sp Drivetrain - $60
--Ultegra 6500 Triple Front and Rear Derailleur. 12-27t 9 sp cassette and
chain. Chain and cassette are dirty/used, but the chain didn't show stretch
when I measured it.

3) Silver DT Shifters - $40
--A few marks but still quite shiny. These have the plastic washer so are
probably an early version.

Or buy the whole lot for $300

Prices are net to me. I'll use Pirateship to generate a shipping estimate.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FZXL8U7yJsWfi6NMA

Mike in Minneaepolis