Hey all, I have officially run out of room for bike storage :( First on the
chopping block... my tall sequoia!! I loved riding this bike when i had it
650b it was a real great park ripper/slick commuter. One of my favorite
bikes of all time. This is a rare bird in this size..

Located in SF.. would prefer local pick up but could be down to ship.
Here's the linkage

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/d/san-francisco-1985-specialized-sequoia/7585806827.html

let me know you have any questions!