It's pretty neat to see the Joe Custom in the snow... not something I ever
expected to see. I went for a ride today that was _supposed_ to become a
snow ride based on the forecast, but it was just those tiny frozen pellets
that just pummelled my eyeballs but didn't accumulate.  However, since my
afternoon ride there has been three inches (and counting) of snow
accumulation.  So tomorrow I shall get out for some "Riv winter riding"
photos (unless I take the mountain bike instead... which is likely at this
rate)