90% pavement? I think I would try the Gravelking SS. Great tire & you can find good deals. I had them on my Clem & they are really nice on pavement. However, my riding is a little more mixed surface than yours & I am really liking my Simworks Homage tires in the 55 width. It’s a great multi surface tire leaving little to be desired on pavement & so nice on gravel & hardpack. And, they seem more durable than the Gravelking SS. I suppose the regular Gravelkings would be very good as well.

Sent from my iPhone