Seeking a 55ish cm Atlantis, preferably the new geometry. I have access to
one brand new frame(+S&H), from a member of this group, but I would like to
potentially find a used frame or complete. If i can't find one in the near
future, I will be contacting the LBS that has the brand new frame in stock.
I have been searching for awhile now and have not had any luck. I have
posted on the FB group and use Search Tempest everyday. Let me know what
you might have access to!

Thank you everyone that has provided me with very valuable bike information
in the past,

Tyler