Tyler, I love it. This is the greatest reply, ever. If you two dig up more of these photographic gems, please show them to us here. I love that he actually passed a love of cycling to you - I think we all wish we we knew how to do that. My boys will ride, but they don’t get the joy I get from it. They do it to get around. And I am not sure they ever look down at their Clems and think they are beautiful bikes. They just ride.