I did something similar with my 2020 Matthews: overtorqued a dry screw
holding a front lowrider to the fork leg boss, and snapping the head off,
leaving <1/8" of the shaft protruding. It was just barely enough to grab
securely with needle-nose vise grips and with liberal applications of spray
lubricant, patience, prayer, and 30 minutes of tiny back-and-forth rotation
I got it out without damage to anything.