MacKenzy,

Since, I have owned my Clem "L" bike with Bosco bars from last September, I
primarily remain seated and spin. My pace of riding is mostly slow and easy
going. I do not feel the need to stand up in the pedals, except only to get
temporary relief from sitting in the saddle too long for a short while.
Upon doing this, I find my hand position changes onto the upper bend of the
handlebars from my grips.

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.