The John’s straps are just ok in my opinion. Fine for short trips where you don’t really need it to be super secure. I always feel like I can never get them tight enough.

2nd on Voile straps. I never have to worry if I have them tight enough… they just hold and grip and perform perfectly. If you really want length > 25”, go for the Voile cargo strap, which has hooks on each end and adjusts with a buckle in the middle.