So, I just acquired the complete wonderfully repainted by Joe Bell
Chocolate Brown on Cappuccino Rambouillet that you may have seen on
facebook or eBay.  It’s got a serial # of RB0056, so it has to be an early
model.  It came with 650b X 42 Panaracer Grand Rando tires and fenders.
 Mine can take a 700c X 38 up to a 650b X 47ish, sans knobbies.  The
conversion is simple with the Tektro 559 long reach breaks, and my 170 mm
crank arm length works with the lower clearances.  FYI.

Guy