Hi folks. Bump and discounts on unsold items. Please respond privately off list. Details and photos in the thread below. Please feel free to reach out with questions. Thanks to all.
  • Brooks B17 classic black saddle (new in package) — was $105, now $95
  • Nitto-Rivendell Lugged Seat Post 27.2 x 300 (new in package) — was $158, now $140
  • Nitto-Rivendell Lugged Stem 190mm quill, 80mm reach (new in package) — was $200, now $180
  • Shimano XTR CS-M950 Cassette 12-32 tooth 8-speed (new in package, never installed) — was $300, now $245
  • Makeshifter Canvas Works Out + Back Handlebar Bag (tan, new) — was $195, now $185