Here's an updated list:
*Royal Gran Compe 400 Brakeset:* Black with low miles but could use some
new brake pads)
$65

*Sackville SaddleSack ExtraSmall:* Brown with a small tear in the top
middle from where I had an external battery wired through to a handlebar
light. I've somehow lost the leather straps it came with so hopefully the
price reflects all that.
$40

*Kool-Stop Continental Salmon Brake Pads:* Used for less than 100 miles.
$10 (or free if purchased with a pair of brake pads)

*Shimano Ultegra 6500 Brakeset:* Used but in excellent shape, could use
some new brake pads IMO. Short reach
$30

*Sugino XD2 Crankset:* 170mm length, 46/34 Origin 8 chainrings, all very
lightly used
$150

*Acorn Large Saddlebag:* brown (kinda olivy) very lightly used. I'm not the
first owner but that owner I don't think ever used it and I never used it
either!
$100

-----

I've also got a pair of like-new *Continental Grand Prix 5000 black 700x32*
tires if anyone's interested. They've got less than 20 miles on them.
$55 for the pair + shipping