Rode my single-speed Bomba (my only bike at the moment... mmm, well I
do have a Cannondale F1000sl that's been hanging in the rafters for a
bit).  I ride it every day to and from work, which totals just about
11 miles or so.  Helps me get out of bed at 2am.  Puts a big fat grin
on my face riding through Jingletown on to Alameda and finally to Bay
Farm Island at that nutty hour in the morning.  Most of the trouble
makers don't give a hoot about a dude on a bike at that time of the
morning, and the traffic is delicious.  I run 44x16x29er to get
through the dicier 'hoods (they're all flat in East Oakland) a bit
more efficiently.  Get a fatter grin on my way home before noon to
take in the views of SF riding along the Bay Trail:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/beardedpeter/sets/72157623796551202/

-Peter