I have the  Blackburn Local Basket Front or Rear Bike Rack, One Size
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/175181315203> on my Big dummy, and it is bomber
(if a little heavy).  It's discontinued, but if you can find one, I think
you'll really like it.  It perfectly fits the welded Rockgeist bag that is
built for the 139 basket.

Thomas