Worth a look. The 2 Marks and Joe Bell have worked their usual magic.
https://www.rivbike.com/blogs/news/joshs-rivendell-custom?mc_cid=d5e44cc458&mc_eid=0074b52ae1

I wonder if the custom program will ever return. I know Riv says it's a
huge time and money sink, but I love seeing what people order for their
customs and ogling the fine craftsmanship on display. Josh, whoever he is,
must be thrilled after what was apparently a lengthy wait. But the result
was worth it, judging by the pictures.

Just sayin'

Ryan