To all the lighter duty rear rack users out there,

The Nitto R14 rack has rear struts that allow for connection to 2 and even
3 possible locations on some Riv frames, and I am curious which ones others
use or prefer and why?  This question applies to those running the RBW51 or
M1 as a rear rack, too. I see installations that use the upper dropout
eyelets, others the lower hourglass brazeons on seat stays,  and some the
mid stay hourglass brazeons.  Does anyone’s preference vary on different
frame models, or even different frame sizes?