Looks like I was off by a year - the Bleriot run ended in 2008 - for those
interested, there's a link to that thread on the Bleriot page I referenced
https://groups.google.com/g/rbw-owners-bunch/c/mQqL-yBsg_Y

It was kind of an odd arrangement, as it was sold through QBP, which was
the major US wholesaler of bike equipment at the time (they may still
be...)
As you likely know, they were the Taiwan-built version of a a Saluki, a
model which got folded into the 650B end of the first version of the
Hilsen.

I'm not sure if QBP ordered a few runs, or if they just sold through the
original order.

Jim / cyclofiend