Gorgeous.  Don't forget to send some photos to the cyclofiend
collection.  I have a been riding for 35 years and my blue
Rambouillet  is my all time favorite bike.  It just has excellent road
manners - climbs well, is rock solid on high speed descents, and
comfortable for all day riding.  I have long regretted not getting the
orange. I hesitated until I saw one in person on a ferry leaving
Victoria, but by then they weren't available in my size.

I have the hammered Honjos on my Ram, and they have held up very
well.  I have the fluted Honjos on my Ebisu, which I use for
commuting.  That bike sees a lot of rough road ever day and it has
more of a challenge to keep the fenders (and lots of other parts)
tightened down and rattle free.

Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy every mile on that bike.

Michael
Westford, Vt