On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 10:51:12 AM UTC-5 abeca...@gmail.com wrote:

Quick question for does of you that have switched from. Alt bars to drops:
how would you say the handling changes?

Beautiful Sam, Daniel! My experience on other Riv's (Quickbeam, ATB,
Cheviot) is that a more upright position unloads the front wheel, making
the steering feel lighter, twitchier. In the case of the Quickbeam, I
didn't like it at all and went right back to drop bars. But, I'm a drop bar
rider and so that's how almost all of my bikes are set up.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee WI USA