Simon is the guy.  He's repaired my saddle several times - I think twice
but then said it was like the "ship of epheseus"....there's another guy
that you check with:  https://www.rhmsaddles.com/contact
I have one like that as well so let me know what you decide.  Mine may not
be worth saving.  It's really old and has thin rails.  If anyone wants it,
let me know if you want to see some pictures.