Also, unlike others I am not bothered by the flex of either the 550 wide steel Bosco on the Clem or the 580 wide aluminum one on the Gus. But I only weigh 170 lbs. and have virtually no weight on my hands. The Boscomoose I had was noticeably stiffer which I did not necessarily like.

Sent from my iPhone