Also keep in mind that the Ruffy-Tuffy (and maybe the Roly-Poly; not sure)
were made in both steel and kevlar beads, so make sure you're aware of what
you're buying. I think the steel bead Ruffy-Tuffy was sold (only?) on the
complete Romulus bikes of the day.cheers,Andrew in Sydney

    On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 01:40:49 AM GMT+10, Joe Bernard