Interesting article for sure. Kind of lost me at “suspension corrected” but still interesting. On the subject of Susie vs. Gus; when both frames were available Grant said in his description that there was “no ride difference” between the two. I don’t know, having only ridden the Gus. I think the Gus is a very capable MTB. Perhaps not the best choice for really aggressive riding but pretty darn perfect for the trails I ride & the way I ride them. Also, the v brakes are definitely up to the task.

Sent from my iPhone