David - Sweet looking Platy, I dig your build -  It wears those fenders
well.

 I've been daydreaming about my next bike and am gravitating toward a
Platy, or possibly a Suzy/Wolbis.  If you don't mind a few questions;
- I'm guessing VO Fluted 63mm fenders?
- How wide are those Gravel Kings,  and are they 650b or 700c?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Thanks!!!