On Friday, 2 June 2023 at 2:59:22 am UTC+10 jbu...@gmail.com wrote:

Piaw: I have no idea if it's 3 or 4 pawl. Is there an indication of
which it could be? Hub is in good condition (AFAIK).

I believe they swapped the design around 2017. I ran into the same problem
as Piaw when I needed new pawls for the rear Phil cassette hub on my tourer
- the pawls they sell now only fit the post-2017 hubs - they don't have any
stock of the older pawls - and the only option offered for my hub was a
substantial price to upgrade it to the new version. As I could buy several
Deore XT 780 rear hubs for the price Phil wanted to upgrade their hub, my
touring bike now sports a rear wheel using a Deore XT hub.

Nick Payne