Hi Tom,

Here’s a thread in which I researched and settled on Pantone 126 as a close
match for the mustard/butterscotch color. Ultimately, Rick at D&D just matched
the paint to the existing frame.

https://groups.google.com/g/rbw-owners-bunch/c/BJusB60wC64/m/ZjZAkW_DBgAJ

Here are two other discussions about  RAL 1027 “Curry” and Pantone 132:

https://groups.google.com/g/rbw-owners-bunch/c/4HWfCqB4tow/m/XNrC6KM3BwAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/rbw-owners-bunch/c/ecNKnaBOG4I/m/kB1e2d6tBAAJ