On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 3:35:01 PM UTC-5 pi...@gmail.com wrote:

I'm curious now. Is goose poop worse than horse poop?

Well, at the risk of seriously derailing the thread, ... that depends.
Fresh horse poop is pretty bad but it dries out quickly and then isn't a
problem. Goose poop stays an icky, gooey, smelly mess for a long time and
is a putrid green color. To try to keep this on topic ... I don't mind
riding without fenders where there will be horse poop. I'll do anything to
avoid riding without fenders through goose poop.

It probably matters that I've owned a horse and so I'm kind of fond of the
smell of horse poop.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI USA