I just ordered a 57cm purple one and will likely do Antonio's build.  I'm
really excited.  I had a purple MB-2 from around 92' that met its fate too
early 20 years ago on top of my buddy's roof rack in a low garage... I
imagine most of you can 100% relate to obsessing over your next bike.  I
think it's actually pretty funny - but I'm super excited.